An amazing way to start your consulting career
Jump-Start Your Career
If you're an ambitious undergraduate or have been working for a couple of years out of college, we encourage you to explore the role of associate consultant (AC).
As an AC, your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will begin as a generalist and be placed in the thick of the action, as you work side by side with some of the best in the business.
What You will Do
Every day is different, but here's a sample of what you can expect to experience and accomplish:
- Work on a case team with three to five other consultants, owning a distinct aspect of the project
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to case team members and client stakeholders
- Interview clients' customers, competitors, suppliers and employers—work that will become the basis of the case team's strategic recommendations
- After accumulating appropriate experience, take responsibility for supervising more junior ACs
To apply, you'll need to submit the following items, plus any additional requirements for the main office you wish to join:
- Resume/CV (Word doc or PDF files only)
- Educational background information
- Work experience
- Relevant test scores